Professional plexiglas mounting makes your artwork and photos stand out. This exceptional application for permanent indoor displays gives images a sculptural quality that will enhance any corporate environment, sales office, or museum display. In this process the front (and, optionally, the back) of the photo is adhered to either 1/8″ or 1/4″ plexiglass. This provides a very rigid, glossy finish for long-lasting protection.
- Photograph being adhered behind 1/4″ plexiglass.
- Protective film being peeled from plexiglass.
- View of the back of the plexiglass display, showing sintra frame and 45-degree cleat for wall mounting.
- Pleximount cleat being prepared for easy wall installation. Final pleximount display projects more than 1″ from the wall due to 3/4” cleat and the thickness of the plexiglass and sintra.
- Detail showing pleximount from front with white sintra backing visible at left.
- Final installation of pleximount on wall.